Ethno-cultural Community Action on Racial Discrimination
What is project E-CARD?
- It is a community action and training Project for ethno-cultural communities to address racial discrimination.
- It combines action and reflection.
- It raises awareness and enhances the capacity of ethno-cultural organizations.
- To enhance the capacity of ethno-cultural communities to conduct public education and effectively mobilize their members on issues
of racial discrimination.
- To increase the knowledge and skills of ethno-cultural communities to connect with community resources.
- To provide ethno-cultural communities with tools to respond to issues of racial discrimination.